You guys, there’s chicken in it, cream of mushroom sewp, CORN, red bell pepper, Mexican SPAHCES and bow-tah pawsta! I just got back from Arkansas and the accent is lingering to the point that I’m afraid of seeing divorce papers on the table.
There’s also room for your entire HEAD in this delicious pasta casserole bake thingy. You should get in it, stat.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound chicken breast, finely diced
- 1 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 (10.5 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pound bow tie pasta
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup blue corn tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup cilantro, for garnish
DirectionsSee Full Recipe please visit : www.tablespoon.com