Beef Tips & Gravy…I used mushroom soup with roasted garlic and a half cup of fresh mushrooms. Had that classic Mom’s comfort food taste. My husband loved it and it was so easy and inexpensive. Making this one again for sure!
2 lb. – Beef tenderloin tips, Stew Meat, Chuck Roast or Chuck Eye (cubed)
1 – 26 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
1 – packet brown gravy mix
1 – packet lipton dry onion soup mix
1 – 4 oz. can mushrooms (optional)
1 – cup water
Pepper to taste (This really needs no salt added)Instruction
1. Add cubed meat to your crockpot.
2. Sprinkle packet of onion soup evenly onto meat. You can sprinkle the brown gravy mix as well or use it in the next step.
3. In a large bowl mix the remaining ingredients together and pour over the meat.
4. Cook for 6 – 8 hours on low.
5. Serve over rice, mashed potatoes or egg noodles.